Sunday 24 November 2013

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its On The Plugs I Go..

So as promised.. Here is a tad piece of great news that I have been dying to tell everybody in the world, shout it from the roof tops, scream it from the top of my lungs! 
As I mentioned in my very first blog post, I have a design that will be made into plugs through the wonderful, creative, spectacular store that is Sick Plugs!
Working closely with the wonderful Tori, she loved a piece of art work that I had sent her for her office wall.. So much so that it will now be made into a plug design, sold by her on Sick Plugs.
This may not be the most exciting news for everyone reading, but I am extremely excited about the idea of my art to be worn by the gorgeous, alternative crowd of awesome people of the wooooorld! 
aaaaaaaaaand calm..
I really love all things Disney, and the design I had created was based on my absolute favourite princess of all.. Snow White.. But a little different than you would be used to seeing her, and here she is...


I am so proud of myself, I could never have imagined something like this would happen to me. A huge Thank-you is owed to Tori for giving me the opportunity to work with her and for giving me the chance to spread my artwork around for all to see and wear <3
The plugs will be available to buy from her beautiful store early 2014, but I just had to share the news with you now because I am just too excited!
So keep your eyes peeled just after Christmas, and grab my plugs! 
Buuuuuuuut.. while your waiting.. Why not head on over to Sick Plugs and grab yourself something pretty for the party season.
Let me all know what you think, I would love to see your comments.

Thankyou all for reading,
I hope you enjoyed todays post.

Pass it on..
lots 'o' love


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment