Monday 18 November 2013

Sick Plugs & Illustrations

Hey everyone, thank-you for reading!
Introducing.. Me.
I have had blogs before but this one will be 100% me, all the website work and illustrations I create! Here is my space to upload all my stuff to the internets! 

For the first blog post on my new named space on the web, I will be sharing with you an illustration I am so proud of. Working closely with the lovely lady of Sick Plugs, an awesome plug store that I have been honoured to be a part of, I have recently done some designs for her (which will be available to buy shortly, illustrations to follow in future posts). I have also been the designer of the gift vouchers that will be sold as of 01/12/13 for those picky and 'hard to choose for' people you will be buying gifts for this Christmas. The voucher are available from £5 and upwards. This is a huge opportunity for me, as I don't have much luck in my life, and this seems to be a huge dose of it. 

So.. I had developed these illustrations (bellow) based on the header of Sick Plugs, the model Terri Altilar, and I added some christmassy features to her beautiful face to give the perfect christmassy feel to the awesome vouchers!


I am working closely with the lovely lady from Sick Plugs so keep your eye on my blog for updates and more illustrations and plug updates! Head on over to her website now and take a look at the creative and fun designs she supplies, including Snow Globe Plugs!! Perfect Christmas present! I have the purple snow globe plugs, and everyone that see's them is super impressed <3


I hope you enjoyed my first blog post and will stay tuned for future posts!

Pass it on <3
lots 'o' love


xxx

Sick Plugs will be at Tattoo Freeze, Tattoo Convention in January! Be there or be square!

No comments:

Post a Comment