Thursday 9 January 2014

Anchors, Plugs & Illustrations

Good Morning to all you beautiful people out there reading my blog
I hope you are all well?
I have been very unwell the past few days and so I have been wallowing in self pity laying on the sofa with my two doggies Harry & Dexter.

Because of me feeling unwell, I have spent some time doing things I enjoy to keep my spirits high such as drawing & creating necklaces and some custom ear plugs for my new online store:




I hope you all can go take a little peak at the few things I have for sale on there at the moment, many more items to come in the future, but for now there are only the select few that I think you will all dig <3 This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time, and now have finally gotten the confidence to go ahead and try my luck.
This year will be my year, I am going to do a lot more things that make me happy and am going to try a lot more different things. 
I hope you can all be along for the journey.

On a different note now.. being ill is the most boring thing, I remember being younger and wishing I would be ill in order to get a day off of School. Now i'm older, I realise this was dumb. I would much rather be well and be able to go to work and feel well enough to leave my flat!

But there we are.. Life throws all sorts at you and you have to get on with it and make the best of any bad situation.

This is what I have been trying to do by doing a lot more illustrations <3
Bellow is one illustration I had completed this week of the beautiful Terri Altilar, I had previously illustrated her for Sick Plugs Christmas gift voucher, and really enjoyed doing so, and so I have done another and after showing her, she loved it! 


I hope you all love it too!
I am very proud of myself!

As always, go take a peak at my AWESOME sponsors to the right of this blog post!
If you are after any personalised illustrations / prints of my current work please fell free to email me at; jodie_sawyer@outlook.com
Thank-you for those of you who already have, thank-you for the support!

Hope you all enjoyed todays here and there blog post
lots 'o' love
JodieLouiseSawyer
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment