Thursday 5 June 2014

RepTilia Art Movement

Why hello there guys!
I am back with a new blog post!

One of my favourite clothing companies, RepTilia Art Movement, are holding a competition for all budding artists and already established artists to enter! And so... I have! There clothing is amazingly designed by some extremely talented tattoo artists, and this is the chance to become a (temporary) member of the family!

After looking at their clothing, and owning a few tops myself, I have come up with a sketchy design based on a Ram Skull. My illustration style is very sketchy, as I really enjoy scribbling! I hope you guys like my designs, as I have actually created three different ones, please feel free to leave me a comment on what you all think of them!

Also.. While your at it.. go take a look at their webpage and even treat yourself to the current clothing available. 



If you want to join the competion, head on over to their Instagram page or facebook!
Click the RepTilia Logo to the right of this blog post 
<3 

Thankyou for reading guys!
Leave a comment, let me know what you think!

Lots of Love
Jodie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment